dracanisdracanis

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nice!

Very nice game! kept me going for 2 hours lol! got max of 20000000 then the game crashed ;)

Defend Your Dirt Defend Your Dirt

not bad

It did get a little boring a little to quickly. i admire your efforts, but the game does kinda suck. Prehaps a laser sight to show where the bullet will bounce too, because i found myself losing half my health just trying to hit the right part of the wall to get the enimy when i was on level 10.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Very cool

This game must be one of the most amazing defence games on NG! mostly because its completable.. There are no errors, bugs or any thing! It's simply perfect :) I love the style of it too, reminds me of the days i use to play Warcraft 3 tower wars and stuff!

You should make a sequil to this game! With more towers, and a bigger map with more levels!

10/10! :D

][ He's a Pirate ][ ][ He's a Pirate ][

not bad

This issnt bad! I was loving it up untill 1:24 ... At that part of the original song the note gets deeper, not higher :s Oh well, still an awesom try :-) Better than what i could do! Nice job!

mybrobilo responds:

thanks for the advice. i'll check it out =P

Suicide - by hania Suicide - by hania

Very tallented.

This defo deserves a 10/10!

I have to say, you're voice is so beutiful & soothing. This is one of my favoraite songs that you have uploaded :-) Should make more like this :-)
xx